Do you require payroll services to cover specific times or events? Whether you need payment of casual staff on a once-off, casual or seasonal basis, the experienced team at Gordon Ryan Finance will be happy to discuss your needs and provide a payroll service to meet your specific requirements.
Our Casual Payroll Service ensures you receive an efficient payroll processing service when you need it without the need for sourcing suitable resources in-house.
Utilising our casual payroll service means that you only pay for our expertise as and when you need it without expensive recruitment and training.
Following an initial consultation to establish how your payroll currently operates, we tailor a package from the range of services below to meet your requirements:
- Advice on structuring your payroll for maximum cost efficiency
- Processing of weekly, monthly, fortnightly or other frequency payrolls to schedule
- Revenue registration as a new employer, new employee and leavers: P2C's, P46, P45
- Complimentary Welcome Pack for your employees
- Calculating PAYE, PRSI, USC and LPT
- Calculating notional pay for taxation of BIK
- The reporting and payment management of Pensions, PRSAs, Private Health Insurance, Union Fees, Company Shares, Company Loans or Saving Schemes
- A range of reports including: Control Summary, Gross to Net, Additions & Deductions, Revenue Reports, Net Payments to Employees, Cheque listing, Bank File Listing etc
- Creation and/or upload of bank file for electronic payments to employees
- Payment to Revenue and other third parties such as unions, pension provider
- Foreign Exchange & International payments facility
- Choice of security sealed hardcopy payslips, password protected email payslips
- Preparation and submission of revenue returns, P30s, P35s, levies etc
- Completion and issue of P60s and Year End Returns
- Assistance with employer obligations and employee entitlements
Contact us today to discuss your casual payroll requirements